My windows 10 PC loses the nvidia driver after every reboot. I just transforms to a black display screen once the computer starts up again. I can hear the sound so I understand the computer is booted up but there is nothing on the display.
You are watching: Why do i need to keep reinstalling my graphics driver
The only way I deserve to acquire the display screen functioning again is to remote right into the computer from another computer through team viewer and re install the nvidia chauffeurs.
This is very frustrating because it happens after eexceptionally reboot so eexceptionally time home windows updates I have to do this totality procedure aacquire.
Any aid with this would certainly be considerably appeciated.
This threview is locked. You can follow the question or vote as useful, however you cannot reply to this thcheck out.
I have actually the very same question (101)
Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe to RSS feed
Type of abusage Harassment or threats Inappropriate/Adult content Nudity Profanity Software piracy SPAM/Advertising Virus/Spyware/Malware peril Other Term of Use or Code of Conduct violation Child exploitation or abusage
250 characters continuing to be
Replied on April 28, 2016
If you are wanting to install your choice of Nvidia chauffeurs you must usage the driver blocking tool
to proccasion Windows 10 from reinstalling it"s alternative of graphics driver when you reboot after uninstalling
the current driver.
How to temporarily prevent a Windows or driver upday from reinstalling in Windows 10
- If you are utilizing a lappeak downfill the vehicle drivers from the mfg of the lapheight vs Nvidia for the
finest stcapability and performance. If the lappeak mfg does not have actually Win10 particular motorists...
Don"t use Win10. Too many kind of possibilities for raised worries as time goes by.
- Uninstall your present Nvidia vehicle drivers using DDU . (deletes a couple of more files/registry secrets thanPrograms and Features , which can assist if the driver has corrupt papers ) .
Display Driver Uninstaller Download variation 18.104.22.168
- Run the driver blocking tool and block the Nvidia graphics drivers... Reboot.
- Use the "custom" option as soon as installing the Nvidia motorists and also don"t install components you don"t usage.
eg - If you don"t use HDMI for audio don"t install Nvidia HD audio driver.
- Tright here was a similar problem with civilization having actually to reinstall Nvidia motorists on reboot a couple of years back.
At the time it was brought about by ASUS Smart Doctor, and also possibly various other overclocking/tuning software program.
See more: Cuanto Tiempo Tarda Un Perdon De Inmigracion ), Sobre La Oficina Del Abogado De Indultos
If you have actually comparable software application, particularly if you have more than one such software installed, uninstalling
this software program might aid ?