Correct entreEntre is a preplace that implies between and is not followed by de. So the other preposition is al lacarry out de that is a preplace that have the right to be analyzed as alongside, beside. Recall that a preplace is a word (or team of words) which is used to display the means which various other words are associated, that is, they are provided to indicate a connection between two words or phrases, in between nouns, in between nouns and verbs, and also between different parts of a sentence. We regularly usage them to indicate relationships of place, direction, or time.
1. Era 2. Estaba 3. Eran 4. Empeće
2. tocarry out derecho is your answer porque si dises delante por ejemplo, estoy delante DE es cuando se usa la palabra DE
Entonces toexecute derecho es tu respuesta
1. Rafael no era muy grande.
You are watching: Which of these expressions is not followed by "de"? delante todo derecho
2. Estuvo nublado ayer.
3. Nosotros empezamos a las diez en punto.
4. Yo me duchaba cuanexecute sonó el teléfono.
5. Yo empecé a las diez en punto.
6. Yo era gorda.
7. Nosotros frecuentemente íbamos al cine.
8. Tú periods bajo.
9. Toperform derecho is not complied with by "de"
10. Carlos va todo derecho por la calle.
11. La chica estaba entre su padre y su primo en la foto.
12. Yo doblo a la derecha en la esquina.
13. El supermercado no está a la derecha de la tienda. Esta a la izquierda de la tienda.
14. El carro está en frente de la tienda.
15. If and also adjective ends in an "o", you adjust it to an "a" prior to including the adverbial finishing.
16. Seriamente - Cuidadosamente- Realmente- Contento doesn"t have an adverb, although some usage "contentamente" - Lentamente
This is a long exercise where there are different points to take right into consideration. In many type of of the sentences you have to select in between the preterite or imperfect. In this situation it"s vital to note if the action is in a details moment in the past, and also if it begins and ends. In that situation you must usage the preterite. But if the activity takes area while other points take area, or if it"s something that has actually some continuity, you need to use the imperfect. The expression in English "supplied to" is always translated right into the imperfect in Spanish.
Regarding adverbs, note that many them finish via "mente". But there"re other kinds of adverbs too. "Contentamente" is actually wrong however you have the right to uncover it is offered in some contexts. Contento is an adjective that doesn"t really have actually an adverb.
The expression that is not adhered to by de is: todo
The other alternatives have the right to be adhered to by "de" for example:
Mi casa esta delante de la casa de mi abuela.
See more: Ln(K1/K2)=Ea/R(1/T2-1/T1) - Chemistry: Activation Energy (Arrhenius Equation)
Los ciudadanos tienen el derecho de permanecer en sus casas.
Both of them are adhered to by "de"
Get in (I"m assuming that you supposed entrar) is not complied with by "de," it is followed by "en" instead.