The photocurrent rises lipractically through intensity of the occurrence light, yet is independent of its frequency The stopping potential boosts lipractically via the frequency of the occurrence light, but is independent of its intensity .
You are watching: Which of the following statements about the threshold frequency is correct?
1. Two pshort articles $A$ and also $B$ of de Broglie wavelengths $lambda_A$ and $lambda_B$ incorporate to create a pwrite-up $C$. The procedure conserves momentum. Find the de Broglie wavelength of the particle $C$. (The movement is one dimensional)
2. Figure represents a graph of kinetic power of many energetic photoelectrons $K_max$ (in eV) and also frequency $upsilon$ for a metal supplied as cathode in photoelectrical experiment, The threshold frequency of light for the photoelectric emission from the steel is
3. The particular charge of a proton is $9.6 imes10^7,C,kg^-1$ The specific charge of an alpha particle will certainly be
4. A silver spright here of radius $1, cm$ and work-related feature $4.7 ,eV$ is suspended from an insulating threview in free-room. It is under constant illumination of $200 ,nm$ wavelength light. As photoelectrons are emitted, the spbelow gets charged and acquires a potential. The maximum number of photoelectrons emitted from the spbelow is $A imes 10^z$ (where $1
6. Light of frequency $7.21 imes 10^14, Hz$ is occurrence on a steel surconfront. Electrons via a maximum speed of $6 imes 10^5, m ,s^-1$ are ejected from the surchallenge. The threshost frequency for photoemission of electrons is (Given $h=6.63 imes 10^-34,J,s$, $m_e=9.1 imes10^-31,kg)$
7. The minimum energy forced for the electron emission from the metal surface deserve to be supplied to the cost-free electrons whereby of the following physical processes?
10. A proton is fired from very far amethod towards a nucleus with charge $Q = 120e$, wbelow $e$ is the electronic charge. It makes a closest approach of $10,fm$ to the nucleus. The de Broglie wavelength (in systems of fm) of the proton at its begin is (Take the proton mass, $m_p=(frac53) imes10^-27,kg$, $frache=4.2 imes10^-15J, s/c$, $frac14pivarepsilon_0=9 imes10^9, m/F$, $1,fm=10^-15,m)$
1. The phase difference in between displacement and also acceleration of a ppost in a straightforward harmonic motion is:
2. A cylinder contains hydrogen gas at push of 249 kPa and temperature $27^circ,C$. Its thickness is :$(R = 8.3,J,mol^-1K^-1$)
6. Two cylinders A and also B of equal capacity are connected to each various other by means of a stop clock. A includes a suitable gas at traditional temperature and push. B is totally evacuated. The entire system is thermally insulated. The soptimal cock is all of a sudden opened up. The process is:
See more: Why Do Lizards Bob Their Heads Up And Down, Why Do Lizards Do Push