You are watching: Microsoft word wants to use your confidential information
If you’re utilizing Office for Mac or Office 365 apps on MacOS, then you can have challenge this widespread concern. Actually when you open up any kind of Office application, you may check out this pop-up which is asking for credentials:
Because the message mentions variable ID, it is not clear which password it is asking for. We tried inputting the user account password and then selected Almeans Allow, however the pop-up comes ago again. If you keep the password area empty, and click Allow, Deny or Always Allow, the pop-up will save showing up. Ultimately, it seems whatever choice we choose, the pop-up will reshow up. Then how to deal with this issue? Well, you deserve to try listed below discussed approaches and also watch if they helps you.
FIX: Microsoft Wants To Use Your Confidential InformationMethod 1 – General Suggestions
1. Reboot your MacBook and watch if concern resolves itself.
2. Close all Office apps, and also reset keychain in your Mac making use of measures discussed in Apple’s support article.
3. Log out of Office application and also attempt signing-in earlier.
If this doesn’t helps, refer Method 2 below.Method 2 – Via Keychain Access
1. First of all make sure the Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel are closed and not running also in background.
2. Open Finder, and also go to Applications > Utilities. From Utilities folder, double click and open Keychain Access.
3. In Keychain Access, you’ll be switched to login tab by default. Find out the ID which is mentioned in pop-up and situate it here. Left click it and pick Get Info.
4. Next off, in the home window opened, delete all the content discussed versus Kind. Click on Save Changes switch.
5. Open Office apps and also you’ll no longer face this problem.
See more: Why Hip Hop Sucks In '96 — Dj Shadow Why Hip Hop Sucks In 96
If worry still persists, attempt uninstalling Office for Mac, utilizing this step-by-action guide:
How To Completely Uninstall Office For Mac
Then try reinstalling Office for Mac, making use of measures stated in this guide:
Install Office For Mac Using Office 365 Subscription
Hope this helps!
Kapil is presently a Microsoft MVP in Windows IT Pro expertise. He is Windows Insider MVP as well, and writer of "Windows Group Policy Troubleshooting" book. In 2015, Microsoft India accomplished him as "Windows 10 Champion". Being passionate Windows blogger, he loves to help others on solving their device issues. You can follow him for news/updays and also fixes for Windows.Follow
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email resolve will not be publiburned. Required fields are noted *