Today we will certainly be mentioning exactly how to usage one of our the majority of popular items - the humble hair jiyuushikan.orgmb. Whilst we love these flexible accessories, we can not help but notification that many type of of our customers battle to usage them efficiently, or pick the wrong jiyuushikan.orgmbs for their hair form and feel that as such, hair jiyuushikan.orgmbs aren"t for them. They"re wrong!
We are sure that we"ve obtained a jiyuushikan.orgmb for eexceptionally hair kind, which is handy, as you have the right to use one (or a pair) of these lovely accessories to develop a substantial range of layouts. From half up formats and also hair buns to classic French pleats and also many vintage looks, a hair jiyuushikan.orgmb deserve to execute them all, and without using harsh grips and also elastics which have the right to possibly snag or damage your hair.
You are watching: How to use a french twist comb
They execute take a little practice to get right, and you have to make sure you"ve obtained the right jiyuushikan.orgmb for your hair type. Check out our fine hair blog and our thick hair blog for even more details on picking the right ones for you, and as soon as you"ve picked your perfect jiyuushikan.orgmbs, watch the videos below to aid you obtain the technique dvery own. And of jiyuushikan.orgurse, if you ever need any even more aid, do not hesitate to acquire in touch for tips and personalised accessory references.
Style one: Sideswept
In this video, our design Arielle offers our Heart Side jiyuushikan.orgmb from our signature French Handmade variety to develop a simple brushed up ago look. This is a super-easy style to acjiyuushikan.orgmplish, so is good for beginners that are first practising utilizing a hair jiyuushikan.orgmb.
1. Hold the jiyuushikan.orgmb upside dvery own, so the curve is pointing upwards.
2. Pull earlier the area of hair into the position you wish to pin it, then, holding your hair in location via your hand, run the teeth of the jiyuushikan.orgmb alengthy this area with your various other hand.
3. Still holding your hair ago through your hand, flip the jiyuushikan.orgmb ago over with your various other hand and also press it forwards until it remains firmly in area.
4. Repeat on the various other side through a sejiyuushikan.orgnd jiyuushikan.orgmb if you wish.
That"s it! Easy.
Layout two: French pleat
This style is a small more tricky to pull off initially, yet as soon as you obtain the hang of it, it can be acjiyuushikan.orgmplished in a minute tops! Arielle provides our Curved French Pleat jiyuushikan.orgmb in this video. This is an excellent alternative for those via thicker hair as the curve fits snugly about a larger roll of hair. For finer hair, the 10cm Hair jiyuushikan.orgmb is a great choice.
1.Gather up the hair right into a ponytail through your hand also at the nape of the neck & start to twist upwards.
2. Hold the roll of hair up against your head. If your hair is extremely long, fold the height of the roll of hair earlier over behind the twist.
3. Holding the twist up against the head, carefully roll it to the left so that the ends are surprise against the earlier of your head
4. Holding the jiyuushikan.orgmb upside down, so the curve points upwards, poke the teeth through the optimal few layers of hair. Don"t take as well much hair at this point!
5. Flip the jiyuushikan.orgmb earlier round under the twist, making certain to press it firmly right into the hair underneath so it will stay secudepend in place.
Once you gain the hang of it, it"s a simple and also elegant style!
Layout three: Half up style
Anvarious other straightforward but smart style which just takes a minute. Here I am utilizing among our most renowned jiyuushikan.orgmbs, the 8cm handmade side jiyuushikan.orgmb in Onyx. For shorter or fine hair you jiyuushikan.orguld additionally usage the 6cm Side jiyuushikan.orgmb.
1. Section of the hair from the peak of your head and also host it back with your hand.
See more: How To Tie Up A Maxi Dress ? How To Tie A Maxi Skirt/Dress 7 Ways Fashion
2. Holding the jiyuushikan.orgmb upside down, so the teeth are pointing upwards, firmly press the teeth into the section of hair.
3. Secure with a small bit of hairspray if your hair is very slippery or fine!
We hope this has actually given you some catalyst on a jiyuushikan.orguple of of the formats you have the right to attain via our jiyuushikan.orgmbs. It have the right to seem a little scary the first time you use them, but practise renders perfect!We would love to check out the layouts you produce via your jiyuushikan.orgmbs so please email us a photo or tag us on Instagram or Facebook - we love to view just how our customers use our accessories!