Local Weather 10 Day Forecasts Other Forecasts Severe Weather Radar Satellite
10312 WEATHER WARNINGS (SEVERE T-STORM & TORNADO)
CURRENT WEATHER

NEWARK, NJ Current Weather

11:51 AM EDT OCT 31, 2021
Broken Clouds 64°F
Feels Like: 63°F
Dewpoint: 54°F
Rel. Hum.: 70%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: W at 15 mph
Pressure: 29.57 inches
Last 72 hrs
Local Severe Thunderstorm Monitor
Local Area Scurrently Depth
New Jersey Current Weather
New Jersey MOS Foreactors Weather
Weather Map
10312 WEATHER FORECAST
10-Day GFS model foreactors maps

STATEN ISLAND, NY 10312 Weather Forecast

Snowautumn Foreactors peras Scurrently Depth pperiods
ISSUED 1049 AM EDT Sun Oct 31 2021 TODAYPartly sunny. A slight opportunity of showers this afternoon. Highs in the mid 60s. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. TONIGHTPartly cloudy in the evening, then clearing. Lows in the top 40s. West winds 10 to 15 mph. MONDAYSunny. Highs around 60. West winds 10 to 15 mph. MONDAY NIGHTMostly clear in the evening, then ending up being partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. TUESDAYPartly sunny in the morning, then ending up being mainly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. TUESDAY NIGHTMostly cloudy. Lows in the reduced 40s. WEDNESDAYSunny. Highs in the mid 50s. WEDNESDAY NIGHTPartly cloudy. Lows in the top 30s. THURSDAYPartly sunny. Highs in the reduced 50s. THURSDAY NIGHTMostly cloudy. A chance of rain after midnight. Lows in the upper 30s. Chance of rain 30 percent. FRIDAYPartly sunny through a 30 percent opportunity of rain. Highs in the lower 50s. FRIDAY NIGHTMostly cloudy via a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 40s. SATURDAYPartly sunny through a 30 percent possibility of rain. Highs in the mid 50s.
10312 WEATHER SATELLITE LOOPS
Visible Weather SatelliteSTATEN ISLAND, NY 10312
Infrared Weather SatelliteSTATEN ISLAND, NY 10312
10312 WEATHER RADAR LOOP
NEXRAD Weather RadarSTATEN ISLAND, NY 10312
MOS COMPUTER WEATHER FORECAST

NEWARK, NJ 3 hourly weather forecast

DAY/DATE &WEATHER FORECAST SUMMARY


You are watching: How much snow did staten island get

TIMEEST
TEMP(deg. F)
Wind Chill (Temp under 65°F)","#DDDDFF")" onmouseout="kill()" style="width:100%; text-align:center; text-decoration:none"> FEELSLIKE
PARTLY CLOUDY=clouds covering 1/2 of sky or lessMOSTLY CLOUDY=clouds covering 7/8 of skies or lessOVERCAST=skies completely covered by clouds","#DDDDFF")" onmouseout="kill()"style="width:100%; text-align:center; text-decoration:none"> CLOUDCOVER
Most likely precipitation amount in inches.","#DDDDFF")" onmouseout="kill()" style="width:100%; text-align:center; text-decoration:none"> PRECIPPROB.
Probcapacity that thunderstorms will be severe if they take place.","#DDDDFF")" onmouseout="kill()" style="width:100%; text-align:center; text-decoration:none"> THUNDERPROB.
WINDdir./mph
RELHUM
DEWPT(deg. F)


See more: Why Is My Sims 4 Not Loading, Full Fix: The Sims 4 Won’T Launch

Sunday31 OCT 2021 1 AM 58° 58° Overcast 51%RAIN.01–.1in 6% Thunder( 0%severe) NW 5 90% 55°
Low 55° 4 AM 56° 54° Overcast W 7 90% 53°
High 66°
*
7 AM 56° 54° Mostly Cloudy 13%RAIN( 1%severe) WSW 7 86% 52°
Overcast 10 AM 60° 58° Overcast WSW 10 72% 51°
1 PM 64° 63° Overcast 13%RAIN( 0%severe) W 14 60% 50°
4 PM 62° 60° Overcast W 16 62% 49°
7 PM 59° 56° Mostly Cloudy 3% 0% Thunder( 3%severe) W 14 67% 48°
10 PM 56° 53° Partly Cloudy W 12 69% 46°
Monday 1 NOV 2021 1 AM 55° 52° Partly Cloudy 3% 0% Thunder( 0%severe) W 10 72% 46°
Low 49° 4 AM 53° 51° Partly Cloudy W 7 71% 44°
High 64° 7 AM 52° 49° Partly Cloudy 1% 0% Thunder( 7%severe) W 9 66% 41°
PartlyCloudy 10 AM 58° 55° Partly Cloudy WNW 15 45% 37°
1 PM 62° 60° Partly Cloudy 0% 0% Thunder( 2%severe) WNW 15 35% 34°
4 PM 61° 59° Partly Cloudy WNW 14 35% 33°
7 PM 55° 52° Partly Cloudy 1% 0% Thunder( 9%severe) W 9 43% 33°
10 PM 50° 48° Mostly Cloudy W 6 56% 35°

NEWARK, NJ extfinished weather forecast

Tuesday 2 NOV 2021 Wednesday 3 NOV 2021 Thursday 4 NOV 2021 Friday 5 NOV 2021 Saturday 6 NOV 2021
Low 43° Low 39° Low 39° Low 37° Low 39°
High 54° High 56° High 53° High 55° High 56°
*
*