Diana Hartmale June 30, 2012Comments Off on Do You Kcurrently These United States to the Letter?4,257 Views
As the United States embarks on the celebration of its 23sixth birthday, let’s discover out how well you understand the names of its parts. The answers follow this list of 26 inquiries (to include a bonus). Good luck and also may the Fourth (of July) be via you!
1) Kansas has two As in its name. What state has actually 4 As in its name?
2) Two state names contain the letter B. Which one isn’t Nebraska?
3) What state name has more than one C in it?
4) What state name includes 2 Ds?
5) What state has 4 Es in its name?
6) Two state names contain the letter F. Which one isn’t Florida?
7) Georgia starts with a G. What state name ends via a G?
8) What state name ends through an H?
9) Hawaii has 2 Is in its name. What state name includes 4 Is?
10) What state name consists of the letter J?
11) Alaska has one K in its name. What state has actually 2 Ks in its name?
12) What state name contains 2 Ls?
13) What state name has a resources M in it however does not begin via the letter M?
14) What state has actually 3 Ns in its name?
15) What state name consists of three Os?
16) The letter P can be uncovered in the state names of Pennsylvania, Mississippi and also _____.
You are watching: How many u.s. states have the letter "x" in their name?
17) How many type of state names contain the letter Q?
18) What state has actually two Rs in its name?
19) Two state names contain four Ss. Which one is not Mississippi?
20) Two state names end through the letter T. Which one is not Connecticut?
21) U is the 3rd letter in the state names of South Carolina, South Dakota and _____.
22) What state name has a funding V in it but does not begin via the letter V?
23) W is among four letters in this state’s name: _____
24) Two state names contain the letter X.
See more: The Script " Hall Of Fame The Script Piano (Solo), Hall Of Fame
Which one is not New Mexico?
25) What state name has a funding Y in it however does not begin with the letter Y?
26) What state name consists of the letter Z?
Bonus: Name one state that was not an answer to any kind of of the inquiries.
Answers: 1) Alabama 2) Alabama 3) Connecticut 4) Rhode Island also 5) Tenneswatch 6) The golden state 7) Wyoming 8) Utah 9) Mississippi 10) New Jersey 11) Kentucky 12) Illinois 13) New Mexico 14) Pennsylvania 15) Coloraperform 16) New Hampshire 17) No state has actually the letter Q in its name. 18) North Carolina 19) Massachusetts 20) Vermont 21) Louisiana 22) West Virginia 23) Iowa 24) Texas 25) New York 26) Arizona
Bonus A few of the states listed listed below were part of a question, yet none of them was an answer: Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Maryland also, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin